Develop your understanding of business theory and practice in a short, intensive business admin program leading to a certificate. You will value the Certificate in Business Administration (CBA) - Fast Track program if you:
- are looking for a mid-career opportunity to enhance your professional expertise
- need a business credential to advance your career
- have previous education of a specialized nature and want to get a broader understanding of business management
- are a business owner or manager who wants training and professional development for your staff
Whatever your motivation for taking the program, the fast-tracked format gets you back to work quickly. Plus, the peer case-based learning environment provides the support and real-world practice in which to apply the knowledge your business admin certificate will provide.
Watch and learn about one student's experience with the program
This is a 12-week program consisting of eight core business courses. Classes are usually held on-campus on weekdays from 9:00 am to 4:30 pm. When you register in the program you are automatically enrolled in these business admin courses:
- Business Administration
- Interpersonal Business Communications
- Business Writing
- Financial Accounting
- International Business
- Strategic Management
There are two bonus workshops: Management Computing and Interviewing Skills.
Admission and completion requirements
Due to the intensive nature of the Fast Track program, an undergraduate degree or two year's post-secondary education plus two years work experience, or a minimum of five years' work experience is required.
To qualify for the University of Victoria's Certificate in Business Administration, you are required to successfully complete the above listed eight business courses.