Why Career Planning?
The Life and Career Planning Program is for those of you who are seriously thinking about developing a plan for your life. You will find this program useful if you would like to explore any of the following:
- the possibility of returning to school, taking further training, or changing career directions
- learning more about your interests, abilities, preferences, and how to integrate them more fully into your career or life
- developing an action plan to move yourself into a more satisfying or fulfilling direction
- using inventories and tests to help you identify possible new directions for your career
- searching for ways to begin to enrich or develop new possibilities for your current work or career
Academic Upgrading Courses
In partnership with the Faculty of Science, we offer two preparatory courses in the areas of chemistry and math.